It’s not easy finding the right web design agency. There are so many factors to consider, from cost and timeline to experience and skill set. How do you know which one is the best fit for your business? By asking the right questions.
In this post, we’ll outline the most important ones to ask before making a decision. So read on, and get started on finding the perfect partner for your website project!
1. What experience does the agency have with web development projects similar to yours?
Experience is the best indicator! Ask if the web development agency has done projects similar to yours and if you can see the previous work. Here’s our portfolio, we encourage you to search for projects in your industry.
2. What is the agency’s process for designing and developing a website?
The process is everything and it can make a web development project easy or extremely difficult. Find out what the process entails, where your input is required, and how quickly it’s implemented into the process. See our process page as a reference.
3. Can the agency provide references from past clients?
In this day and age, reviews are everything. Ask your vendor if you can see reviews or references from other clients. There are many ways to see verified customer reviews. Trustpilot is a great review source, check out our reviews here!
4. How much will the project cost, and what is included in that price?
Be sure to get a cost breakdown!
5. How often will I be able to communicate with the team working on my website?
Communication is key. Make sure you can easily get in touch with your project manager either by phone or email.
6. What happens if there are problems with my website after it goes live?
Be sure to inquire about website hosting, maintenance, and ticket support!
Happy interviewing and good luck in selecting your web development company!